Sunday 4 March 2007

Whoops

Whoops I forgot to post an entry last week. Anyway, I got paid which was most welcome, and last Saturday Lee and me went to London for the evening. We went to my favorite wine bar in Covent Garden..£60 on a bottle of pink champagne and £20 a pop for a bottle of wine, we didn't drink very fast..lol.

Work was horendously busy this week. It wasn't helped by a huge crash on the motorway on Wednesday morning which resulted in me being 2 hours late for work. I wasn't the only one mind. It wasn't worth going out on my round so we abandoned it. I had to do it on Thursday with soppy Matt picking up a few that I had to do in east London.

I've been really tired this weekend. I went out with Lee Friday night which I dont think has helped. I dont normally go out on Fridays because I'm normally to fucked after the week at work, it didn't help that we went to Ikea yesterday. I hate the place with a passion, and it was packed out and hot in there. We had a good meal indoors last night and just spent the night watching telly.

Which is pretty much what I'm doing today. Just relaxing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like u had a god weekend last week and I have been feeling really tired too on friday night's..I think u and I need to retire..LOL..Have a good week Buddy.

Anonymous said...

Why did you go there if you don't like it??  You is a muppet ;-)  Jeez I would never spend that kind of money on booze ~ a flippin' good gig yes!!

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

hiya mate nice to hear from you some of those emails are wicked

scot