Tuesday 20 February 2007

Piss Poor

I'm fucking skint, really really piss poor. I've only got myself to blame though as I did cane it a bit when I got paid last. So this Sunday when I get paid, I'm going to pay the old bag back the money I begged, I mean borrowed from here and be a bit more carefull.

Saying that though, there are some danm good gig's coming up. Deep Purple with Thin Lizzy  is looking do-able, then you have Ozzy touring, Black Sabbath, The Who, The Police, Download 3 dayer festival and no doubt Motorhead on this year. Deep Purple is a defo as is Motorhead, I'll give thought to the others though. I'm not paying an over the top amount to see The Police. If they are charging £60 or something then they can fuck right off. Its like The Rolling Stones charging on average £100 for a ticket, thats just taking the piss. Its not like the old cunts need the money.

Work has been harsh this week so far ( it's only Tuesday mind ) We've had ton's going out. As its coming up to the end of the finatial year, people are spending the last of they're budgets. This on top of trying to catch up with the schools being shut from the half term break has lead to a back log that we ( I ) are trying to get through. Lindsay has been good though and not given me any shit. Saying that though, we have Natalie taking over the supervisors role in the work room, so it sort of takes it off of Lindsay a bit. I'll probably start getting shit from Natalie now, but i think she understands, or is willing to listen to how the job is done and work with you. I just tell Lindsay yes or no as to whether I'm going to take it or not at the moment.

I'm going to put some more pic's from the road up soon when I've got them from my phone. The most bizzare was today when I went past a farmers field and he had Lammas in it.

Nowt queer a folk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya mate, howz you lovely to hear from you again, you just hold it together mate it always works out in the end

scot

Anonymous said...

My mates are going to download ~ I didn't fancy it so am not joining them, plus all the bands I wanna see are just rumours at the moment!!  I bet the Police will charge a fortune.  The problem is there are some dumb eejits that will pay those kind of prices and keep going back for more.  Love the pics :-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife