Monday 5 February 2007

Not tired anymore

Ah ha!! The reason I was tired and felt like shit last week is because I had a stomach bug coming on. From Wednesday afternoon until Saturday night, I was shitting rusty water. I was horrid. everything I ate went straight through me.

This week I am happy ( it IS only Monday though ) Today was quite easy going, the trafffic was very light and the round was easy. Lindsay was back to her " its not my job!! " self this afternoon. Even down to leaning just a tad to her right to answer the phone. When I started saying that a few box's need to go by courier because it was going to be hard to do it all tomorrow, she went off her nut and said " its got nothing to do with me!", when it has. That's part of her job. Well...she puts it on the board then I come back and tell her whether I'm going to do it or not. The woman has no clue at all...about anything. She really needs a man to give a damn good seeing to. She might lighten up then.

I went for a few beers with Lee on Saturday night, and we went up to Greenwich again last night. This are going very well between us again, we'll see how it goes, but I've got good vibes about it.

I've learnt never to count my chickens though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with you and lee mate and am glad your feeling better

Anonymous said...

Ooooo that's not nice :(  Typical ~ people at work never change do they??

Jenny
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better and glad to see u and Lee are getting along better.