Monday 26 March 2007

Pulled by the Rozzers

Today was an odd one. I had just driven past Big Ben and turned on the embankment when I was stopped by the rozzers. They got me out the van and asked a load of questions, they looked in and under the van, asked me more questions then let me go. I look at the sheet they had given me, and it said one of the reasons I was pulled was because I had " Articles of Terrorism"!!!. That meant I had 2 mobile phones and a sat nav on show, and I was driving a lease hire van through a government security zone. I was aloud there though.

Cracking weather today aswell though, as you will see by todays photo's which are, Big Ben and the Royal Albert Hall in Kensington.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it.  You are fine.

Anonymous said...

"Pulled by the Rozzers", is that rude?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/