Sunday 7 January 2007

What a weekend!!

Well what a weekend that was! Not least that I finally managed to master the seriously de-tuned T.V.Crimes by Black Sabbath. I've been trying to get the riff right for ages and this morning I managed to get it right.

Anyway, I went shopping in Maidstone with Antony yesterday afternoon, and just for a change it was fucking raining. Thats the second week we've got a soaking. In the evening we went to the Riverside Tavern...admittedly early at 5pm, and I stayed there until 2am...what a trooper I am. Antony whimped out just after 1 and fucked off home. We had a load friends turn up, plus some of the old regulars that I haven't seen for ages. It was good to chat and catch up with things. The added bonus was that I got chatting to a lad who reacons he was bi curious..well after he stuck his tounge down my throat I figured he wasn't so curious after all...haha. Nothing happened, just a bit of tonsil tennis, but its good to know I can still do it at 34!

Today was even more bizzarre. We went for one of our drives and as it was my turn to drive, I decided I wanted to check out some parts of London that I go to with work , but dont have time to really look round. We went to Richmond, which is a seriously rich part of west London, near to Heathrow airport, and I knew that Pete Townshend guitarist from The Who , lived in the area. I knew what road he lived on and he had said on his website what one of the cars was he drives, so I told Antony to keep an eye out. Well, it went like this..Look there's the car...look there's his house...Look..and there's Pete Townshend!!! Fuck me!! We couldn't have timed it any better, just as we drove past he was coming out of his front door and getting in his car. I was well impressed. We didn't get chance to speak to him, but it was good seeing him in the flesh

We also went and found Elstree film studios in North Lonodon. It was a bitch to find, but we finally found it. Antony was excited to see the Big Brother house, which is actually going on now, plus where they make Who wants to be a millionaire, and the George Lucas film stage, where all the Star Wars films were filmed.

 Litteraly just down the road from there behind some shops is the BBC television studios which is where Eastenders is filmed. Antony was loving this as he is a massive soap opera queen..haha

Cutting it short ( I'm getting bored now! ) We also went to BBC radio centre, Abbey road studios where The Beatles recorded, and some other landmarks that Antony hadn't seen before.

So all in all, it been a top bollock weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to hear you had a great weekend mate

scot

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good drive but aren't you and antony a pair of stalkers huh?  ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife