Tuesday 2 January 2007

Back To Work Again

Back to work today after the good and sometimes bad christmas period. I was amazingly bored New Years Eve, and was only out for a couple of hours before I got tired and went home. We went out on Saturday night to The Riverside and I think some cunt spiked my drink, because Saturday and Sunday night I couldn't sleep a wink...not even nearly tired..bastards!!

I was on auto pilot today at work today. I think it was the jolt of having to get up at 6.45 this morning instead of about 9. Work wasn't to harsh, as most of the places were still shut, but there is still a huge amount of stuff to take out over the next few weeks. Its certainly not going to be a quiet start to the year.

And so to this year. I dont really know what I would like and what I want to achieve this year, but I do want to do some things that I've been putting on the backburner. I think i'll just take it as it comes.

2007 Onwards and upwards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you manage to achieve those things you want to for the forthcoming year xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Babe.