Monday 15 January 2007

Never trust anyone!!

Lesson for today children, Dont trust any fucker!!! All I'm going to say is, its amazing sometimes that the people you love the most are the ones that shit on you from the greatest height!

Today was stressfull. There was a huge accident this morning on the M20, which meant the motorway and all surrounding routes where stuffed up with rush hour traffic. I had a nightmare trying to find my first drop off. You had to go round the back ( Tut  ) then up the passage ( Tut ) and underneath a theatre to get to the backdoor. ( Im not doing this on purpose ), then you have to phone the front desk and wait for what seems like an eternity for someone to come down.

After that there was more traffic all over London, but I gave up worrying about it and in the end, I got my round done without to much hassel. I think I'd just gone to work in a shitty mood this morning.

The second version of Black Sabbath are going out touring under the name of Heaven and Hell this year. They cant go out as Black Sabbath for legal reasons, but it is going to be awesume to see Ronnie James Dio and Tony Iommi playing together again. Im definatly going to get tickets for it.

Important lesson number 2.

Dont put off till later, what you could do right now.

Reason.

I thought I'd pop into Morrisons to get some stuff for dinner on the way home from work, and very nearly shit myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo at the Black Sabbath!!  That would be one to go too!!  Hope you get tix ~ LOL @ your end story ;-)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA!!  I almost shit myself recently too!!  HA HA HA HA!!  I am dying laughing at the thought of two grown men that cannot control their bowels.