Friday 1 July 2005

Last day at work

Well this is the last day at work beofre my holidays and I cant wait to get it over and done with and into holiday mode. I've got a load of things to do over the weekend, then its time to take stock, recharge my battery's and chill out with Antony.

I'm going to take a pad with me and jot down things that we do so that I can write them down on here when I come home ( I can hear you all growning!! fucking boring holiday story's with shitty photo's.....yes well fuck it its my journal!!! )

I'll try and make another post over the weekend but if I dont, happy 4th of july all my American friends, just think, when you wake up in the morning, I will be on a plane to a hot little island. Love you all xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and enjoy the vacation..much needed rest from all of the crap and enjoy the sun and sand and I cant wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

I hope that your holiday went well.  I want to see some damn pictures and hear about your sexual escapades whilst traveling.