Wednesday 20 July 2005

Day 3

Rotten hangover today. I'm sitting in the garden drinking some nice chilled water and watching the people go down to the pool. Unfortunatly there are some women with they're bristols ( tits ) out, which is great to look at if your straight, but not for me thank you.

We went into Puerto Rico this afternoon to have a look around.They had loads of pleasure craft there like cattermarans and glass bottomed boats. We went on one that was a boat, but had a compartment that was under water that you could sit and watch the fish. The fish were stunning and swimming right next to the boat. The sea was bit rough and after a little while I started to get really sea sick. I was trying to keep my chin up and not tell Antony, but little did I know that he felt just as sick!!

When we got off like a dumb cock I left my video camera on the boat, so we are going back tomorrow to see if they have or someone has nicked it. I'm such a twat!!!

In the evening we went for a walk into town and along the beach. It was loverly to sit on a sun lounger and look up at the stars. It was still hot at that time of the night. Truely magical!!

No comments: