Monday 25 July 2005

Back to normality

Now that I've got the holiday stuff out the way I can get with my normal bullshit journal.

Its a bit frightening at the moment living in this country. We had the bombings while I was away, and again last week but they failed to go off. It transpires this morning that they have foiled another attempt to do some more bombings. What is strange is that is British muslims doing it. What the fuck is wrong with these people!!! Its true what I read once, that religon is the cause of nearly every war. Its frightening really.

I was ( am ) really concerned for Lee as he spends a lot of time in London now with his new boyfriend Dave. Dave appartntly missed the 7/7 bombings by 5 minutes. Lee knows I'm worried about him being up there and had said he will be carefull.

Me myself am giving London a wide birth for a little while. I dont fancy being blown up by some looney cunt anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be safe!!!!