Sunday 24 July 2005

Day 10

Today was the day of all days. We got to the cattermaran just after 9.30, we set sail just after 10 and we sat on the back of the boat with our feet dangling in the water.

We sailed up the coastline until we got to a secluded bay where we all went for a swim. I hate deep water and cant swim to well, so they put a life jacket on me so that I could still go in.

We had some lunch then moved on because it was radioed to us that there were some dolphins about. It was tryely magical watching them swim past in the wild.

We sat on the back steps of the boat on the way back. It was very peacefull and Antony was sat between my legs ( nothing rude people!!! ) it was very romantic. ( puke ) Antony absolutly hammered the free bar and was pissed up by the time we got back. I've put him to bed so he can sleep it off.

It turns out that our guide for the day is a drag queen, so we went to see him tonight. It was good and Antony got even drunker, I was there to look after him though.

No comments: