Tuesday 21 September 2004

Tuesday morning

Its bloody cold and windy this morning.I dont like the autumn at all.Snow I can deal with because thats great fun.

Anyway. I'm still really tired this morning, must be the going back to work and actually having to do something for a change. I always need a holiday to get over the holiday i've just had. Im very happy today though..compaired to yesterday.

Thought for the day......

For Someone Special..Part 3

Some people seem so obsessed with the morning,

Get up early just to watch the sun rise,

Some people like it more when there's fire in the sky,

Worship the sun when its high,

Some people go for the sultry evening's,

Sipping cocktails of the blue red and grey,

But i like every minute of the day,

I love every second, as long as you are on my mind,

Every moment has it's special charm,

Its alright when your around, rain or shine.

 

xxxxxxx 

No comments: