Thursday 23 September 2004

It only gets better

Its been a funny few hours really.I had a really good talk with my best mate last night, and it really helped my mood. We both said a lot of stuff to each other that we have never said before, and I feel now we really know each other.Which I'm really glad about.

Today meanwhile, I went to the hospitol for a check up and found out that I have diabetes.Oh the joy!!!!. Now at least I know why I feel so crappy after a night out on the piss.Ive got more tablets for that which I have to take, along with the tablets im already on. It could be worse, at least I dont have to pay for them.

Ozzy ( on of my little dogs ) is a lot better today. I think he just ate something up the park and it made him ill. Stupid animal.

Right im off to work

L8RS

 

No comments: