Thursday 16 September 2004

For someone special #2

Ah,caught you smiling at me

Thats the way it should be

Like a leaf it to a tree so fine

Ah,all the good times we had

I sang love songs so glad

Always smiling never sad so fine

As we walk down the country lanes

I'll be singing a song hear me calling your name

Hear the wind blowing in the trees

Tell mother nature about you and me.

Well if the sunshines so bright

Or on our way in darkest night

The road we choose is always right so fine

Ah can your love be so strong

When so many loves go wrong

Will our love go on and on and on and on

So of one thing so sure

Its a friendship so pure

Angels singing all around, my boy is so fine

Yeah aint but one thing to do

Thats spend my natural life with you

Your the finest boy I knew so fine

When we're old and our eyes are dim

Aint no old shit gonna happen again

Well still go walking down country lanes

Singing song's and hear me calling your name.

No comments: