Wednesday 22 September 2004

It always happens to me

Well i was having a fair old day yesterday, but I got home and one of my dogs was really ill, then my computer crashed and now isnt working properly. I got an e-mail this morning saying that ive got a virus on the system and its sending out spam e-mail's.Oh the joy!! I think im going to have to do a complete re-install on it...again!!!

I hope tonight still goes ahead.Im really looking forward to it.

Here we go again!!

For Someone special part 4

Without you, in my life,

Id slowly wilt and die

But with you by my side

Your the reason im alive

But without you without you

I could face a mountain,

But could never climb alone

I could start another day

But how many i just dont know

Your the reason the sun shine's down

And the nights they dont grow cold

Only you that I hold when im young

Only you..as we grow old

No comments: