Friday 31 October 2008

Taxi!!!!!!!!!

I started my new taxi driving job on Monday morning. There's a lot to remember whith learning all the roads and stuff, but I'm enjoying so far. It's been quiet this week as the kids are on holiday, but I've not done bad for my first week, next week I can really hit it.

What is happening with this odd weather?. It's been really cold all week, and so far I've seen  rain, hail, sleet and snow. Last night we had sleet snow and a thunderstorm, and it was bitterly cold. Even now at 4.30pm it looks like the end of the world has just begun. I hate the winter.

I suppose tonight I've got to put up with the bastard trick or treaters knocking the door. I never normally answer, but the constant knocking does annoy me. ( Does that make me sound like a grump?

At least tommorow is the big bonfire amd fireworks up at Gillingham park. Thats normally a laugh, and at least it's free!!

Right I'm off for a nap.

1 comment:

J said...

I get to be the first to leave a comment in this entry, YEAH for me. I am so glad to see you on here..don't forget to check me out, buddy!!!