Friday 18 November 2005

Motorhead day!!

At last its Motorhead day!! I'm off to see them tonight down at the Folkstone Leas Cliff Halls. The venue is great. Its really small and intimate, and you can see the band wherever you are. I've been to big gigs and small ones in all venues ( Wembley Stadium was a shithole though ) and I much prefere small venues. You get much more atmosphere in the crowd and you can really feel the music. Andy and me have all the intensions of standing next to the P.A. system throughout the gig, but Motorhead are the loudest band around, so I'll see what happens when they come on.

Winter has finally arrived. It's fucking feezing here today. I think its just not far above freezing. I had to get the frost off my windscreen when I left work last night. I hate this weather. I dont mund the snow, because that is fun, but all this cold I hate

Give me the hot sunshine anytime...I need a holiday I think

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time at the gig :-)  I'm glad I don't drive if you have to keep clearing your windscreen.  I don't mind snow but I hate walking in it, well apart from those bits were no one else has been ;-)