Tuesday 30 August 2005

Wow its warm!!

Wow the weather has been great for about four days now and I'm really loving it. Antony and me went for a huge drive on Saturday night, we did 250 miles round the south coast of England. That was great as we went to a lot of places the I've never been to before.

Yesterday we hit the gym quite hard and went for a huge swim. I'm not a strong swimmer by any means, but I managed to do 8 lengths of the pool. I'm regretting it today because I feel really fucked and my arms are aching. If I want a swimmers body then its got to be done.

Oh I forgot to tell. I've been having internet chat with a lad who really wants to meet me. We've been talking for about a week everynight, and he seems really into me. He's very good looking so I may be going to meet him on Friday night after work. We'll see how it goes..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You work that internet mo-jo,get him.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see his pic !!!  Let me give him my seal of approval...LMAO

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife