Sunday 21 August 2005

Well its all gone wrong!

Antony and me have parted after he told me last night that there was no way we would ever be together as a proper couple. I'm absolutely gutted by this. I gave up Lee for him and he knows it. Its such a shame and I dont really know what to do now. I'm going to try and get Lee back I think and make it work with him. I spoke to him last night and he says he needs to think about it for a couple of days, which is understandable. If he says that he wants to sty with Dave and not me, then I really have lost everything. Antony and Lee..........

What a mess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,  I am so sad for you stewie and I know how it feels...I dont understand it..just remember if you ever need to chat..I am here and you are loved..BIG HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ buddy.

Anonymous said...

Awww Stew....what the fuck happened ? Did this just come out of the blue ?  I'm sorry bud. Chat anytime.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife