Tuesday 9 August 2005

Busy weekender

It's been a really hectic weekend. On Saturday we went to Thorpe Park which is a big water theme park. We went on most of the rides, most of which were scary, especially the new swing ride which really scared Antony..haha..i loved it..he screamed like a bitch!!! After that we went to a BBQ at his aunt and uncles house. This was the first time that I have met them and they're kids, and they were a really loverly and welcoming family. His Mum and Dad and Nan were there to and we had a really good chat and a laugh.

On Sunday we went to another BBQ. This time it was Antony's friend Emily's Mum and Dads party. They're were lots of people there, most I didn't know but hey ho. After that I had to take Emily into London for a training course. It wasn't until we got there that I realised that it was at Tavistock Square which is where to bus got blown up the other week!! The bus got blown up right outside of the hotel!!!! nice!!!. We didn't hang around long as Emily was sharing a room with a collegue and there was a lot of shop talk going on..and I hate shop talk, even my own.

We took a drive from the center of  London out to the west and on down to Brighton. We had a little drive around there then we made our way along the coast for a bit then back home.

Yesterday I had to go to the hospital for a check up. I'm still fine and I've managed to lose 1.3 stone ( dont know what that is in pounds..but i'm happy with it!! ) I done it just by drinking water and not eating sweets and shitty food. Anyway...after that, Antony came round and helped me to clear my extremly shitty and horrible cellar out. It hasn't been done for years and it was in a right mess. We got most of it cleared and taken up the tip.

He asked me if I wanted to go for dinner in the evening and that he would pay for it. Of course I said yes! It was a loverly meal..i really enjoyed it, we just a quiet night and chat, very mellow and nice.

It made me realise that I love him so much xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy and great weekend.