Saturday 8 September 2007

Man Day!!!

I've been to Donington Park ( home of the Monsters of Rock Festival ) race track today for a MAN DAY!!! Lee had got me a free ticket through his job for the Renault World Series so I thought it would be rude not to. I didn't realise how far up the country Donington was, but I made good time and got up there in 2h.10. It's near Alton Towers which is normaly a 4 hour drive from here , but thanks to my new speed machine I did it in half that.

There was a Fomula 1 car there doing an exibition ( which was fucking noisy!! ) some World Series races, Megane and Clio races. There were some old Renault cars about and some old De-Loreans there ( you know..the Back To The Future car? ). Anyway it was good fun.

As a bonus, on the drive home I listened to the football on the radio and we spanked Isreal 3 - 0...perfect man day..now to get drunk!!

I'm going to have a go at putting a couple of vids up from today. You know how shit AOL is sometimes so I dont hold my breath that they'll work.

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You boys and your toys! Those vids were so exciting, I nearly came in my pants! ;-)
Your Lee's got you covered.......... Gaz

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a realy good day.  The video's played very well.

Anonymous said...

nice cars mate and the videos played fine xx