Wednesday 19 September 2007

Led Zeppelin

Well well well, Led Zeppelin are going to reform for one charity gig. I ( along with over 20 million over people ) have entered the pre application stage of getting tickets. With only 18,000 tickets up for grabs I'm not to hopeful for one, but you never know do ya?

Nothing much has really happened in my boring dull existance, oh apart from my latest blood results. My viral load is 42 ( fucking good! ) and my immune system count is over 300!! Thats up from last time's high of 172. I'm well chuffed with that, it's never been that high.

All in all..not to bad.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on the good test results and I think u may just get a ticket.

Anonymous said...

Stewie mate congrats on your test results, that's well good. I loved the fudge packer joke too!
Gaz ;-)