Tuesday 11 July 2006

No Problems

Works going ok still, the boss lady is letting me get on with things and sort my own routes out and choose what I want to take. They are a great bunch aswell, a really good laugh.

On Saturday, Antony and me went for an all day drinking session in Maidstone. We started at 11.30 am and finished at midnight. We were both really wankered at the end of it though. We met up with Matt and Kelly during the day, and with my mate Rob and his girlfriend. I've not seen Rob since I left Safeways 6 months ago..it was good to see him again.

Sunday we went to the natural history museum in London. The place is huge and has some really cool stuff in it. We didn't manage to get round all of it, but seeings as its free, we are going to go back and have a proper look round it. We went to Harrods aswell to have a good look round. We found some caviar that was £2500 ( $5000 ). I would never pay that for a load of fish eggs.

Anyway. 1 week till holiday. We aren't going abroad, but it will be nice just to get away together and have a good time.

I cant wait

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a wondering where you have been.  Glad to hear that you both are doing well and you are having a good time at work.  Love that little car,so cute and as for the fish eggs,never liked it at all and 5,000..whoaaaaaa!!!