Monday 17 July 2006

Its always the little things in life

Its always the little things in life that can put a little smile on your face. This morning I was driving through Whitechaple in the shithole East End of London, and I was feeling pretty grumpy at the time. Its amazingly hot today and it was worse in London. Anyway's, the phone rings and it was Antony, he had just rung me to tell me he loved me. We had a little chat and talked a bit about our holiday next week. When we finished the call, I was over the moon that I had just spoken to him, and that he was thinking of me. It changed my mood straight away and made me really happy.

Its amazing what a phone call can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww..it is the little things that make our hearts go pitter patter..that is just too sweet.