Wednesday 7 June 2006

Well Well

Well, yesterday was far from shit. I got an e mail Monday night from a job vacancy website and saw a little job that I fancied. I sent my C.V. through online, and was suprised to get a phone call to attend an interview at my comvenience.

I went this morning to the interview and it does seem like a good little job to me. It's a delivery driving job again, but its Monday to Friday days ( 8-5ish ) and its the same money without all the hassel that goes with my job. No having to be somewhere in a certain hour, and getting shit from customers if your late.

I must have done ok as they have asked me to go in on my day off next week, so I can go out with the current driver to see if I like the job. Sounds very hopefull.

AOL have just upgraded my broadband again. Im now on 7.6MEG.. now that im really happy with!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go buddy and just look at AOL over there.

Anonymous said...

Job sounds good and what did you do to get upgraded!!