Monday 19 June 2006

Gutted beyond belief!!

Dont you just credit it! I had tickets to see The Foo Fighters and Motorhead at Hyde Park on Saturday just gone, but due to the fact Ocado wouldn't let me have the time off, I sold my tickets. So, I leave Ocado and now have the day off, with nothing to do, and no gig tickets. So what did I miss?

1  I miss Motorhead

2  I miss the Foo Fighters

3  I miss Lemmy from Motorhead singing " Shake your Blood " with the Foo Fighters ( its a fucking great rocking song!! )

4  I miss Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen performing Tie Your Mother Down with the Foo Fighters.

Too say I'm gutted is an understatement!! What a gig that would have been.

 

Anyway, I started my new job properly today. I was ok, but the traffic is north London was fucking horrendous!! A half hour journey took me 1 hour 50 minutes. I've never seen so many roadworks in my life, and all the shittiest drivers seem to be in London. Arrogant bastards most of them.

Antony has been working hard getting money together, so I've not seen him much. We text and talk on MSN so we can check in with one another. I still love him to bits. He's my little Barney xx

No comments: