Sunday 11 December 2005

Boys with Toys

Its been a fairly good week, I've brought myself some new gadgets for the car. I've got a really cool new car stereo, which links up to my mobile phone so that I can make calls while driving and I can hear it all through my car speakers...cool huh?

I also got myself a Sat Nav system for the car. I love watching it when I really should be concentrating on my driving!! I think Lee is gettin g me an I Pod for christmas. If he does, that will go in the car aswell. I love gadgets!!

I'm going out in the morning to have a game of golf with Craig. I've not tried out my new clubs since I brought them last week. I've really started to get into the game since I went down the driving range with Craig last month.

As of Tuesday I will be another year older. 33 this year and I dont feel a day over 40..haha. I went to the pub with Lee last night to celebrate it and I got really shitfaced. All the old gang from 5 years ago were out and it was just like old times again..fucking great night. Trouble was, was that I was really ill this morning. The worst moment was chucking up in Safeways car park as people were coming out from church....i think they were sending me to hell...well I felt like I was already there!!

On a last note....it was my dog Gus's 3rd birthday today. I tried to get him to blow out the candles on a little cake but he wasn't having it. Ungratefull little bastard!! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Pre-Birthday Stew....Ungrateful doggie!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your dog!!  Belated happy birthday to him and a great big happy birthday to you for tomorrow :-)  Hope you have a cool day!!