Tuesday 25 September 2007

Tired

I feel very tired and down today. This has been creeping up for a couple of weeks. Work is exhausting me. I keep getting cramp in my lower back and in my hands. I've asked the doctor about this and he said it's part of the illness and get on with it. He did recommend a change in job though. He says I should get an office job. I've never done one before wouldn't know where to start.

It's hard fighting this illness sometimes, it's taking everything out of me at the moment. Nobody really understands it, I look ok so I must be ok.

What was it someone said...Stop the World, I want to get off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, buddy sorry you are not feeling that well.  You know how you feel best and if you feel shitty, then u r, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.  I may need to come over and cubby slap them.